My Career, Sans Ladder

October 14, 2005

"If you know where it's going, it's not worth doing."

What I'm trying to say is...I think this blog is worth doing (ie: I have no idea where it's going).

Although it's only been up for a couple of months, I'm encouraged by the initial response. It seems to be connecting with people, I've already received a ton of valuable feedback, some interesting conversations have been started (and I've received a better than expected amount of traffic)...what more can you ask from a blog? (besides Haughey-esque Google Ads returns :)

ps: can anybody guess who provided the quote that was used in this post's title? here's a hint, it was in an NYT article discussing celebrities who are involved with design.

update: see the comments for the answer.


4 Comments:

  • I had to look it up. No, I would never have guessed it =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:01 AM  

  • I can only think of one non-designer celebrity who's involved with design. So, Brad Pitt?

    Random guesses R us...

    By Blogger ScroobiousScrivener, at 3:44 AM  

  • Ah, but turns out, he was quoting his hero - architect Frank Gehry.

    By Blogger ScroobiousScrivener, at 1:01 AM  

  • yeah, i shoulda mentioned that...but thanks for pointing it out.

    By Blogger Adam, at 3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home