My Career, Sans Ladder

September 09, 2006

Why I eventually want to work at/create a startup

So I can spend more time thinking about stuff like this.

It just seems that when you're working with a small team it's more important to step back at contemplate the big picture instead of getting lost in all the details - which I happen to be having an issue with lately - too many details, not enough thinking.

I'm really stuck on dealing with the importantance of attention to detail - having a very hard time moving between the big and small and mostly just doing a crappy job of dealing with both.

update:
Right after I finished this rant, what do I go and do?? Leave a comment on Biz's site about how Twitter's success lies in getting people to share what matters.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home